Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly Have Reportedly Reconciled and Resumed Wedding Planning

Machine Gun Kelly won Megan Fox back. Entertainment Tonight reports that the engaged couple, who took a break earlier this year after

Fox sparked breakup rumors post-Super Bowl, have successfully reconciled.

A source said, “Everything between Megan and Machine Gun Kelly has been great lately. They’re in a really good place in their relationship and have worked to get things back on track. They are fully back together and enjoying it. They are talking about their future plans and about moving forward with their engagement and wedding planning.”

It comes after Us Weekly reported that Fox and Kelly were indeed wedding planning again. On July 20, the outlet published a report from a source who said, “They’re on the right track again. They’ve had so much success in therapy together. As they start to trust each other, they’ve been talking about getting married again.” They plan to have two weddings, originally one on Los Angeles and a smaller one in Italy, the outlet reported, but now post-split, they intend to have more l0w-key festivities.

“There haven’t been any deposits put down,” the source said. “But they are both on board again and are excited to start planning the new version of their wedding.”

In June, a source indicated to Entertainment Tonight that things were genuinely getting better between them. “MGK has been making a huge effort and is doing everything in his power to ensure their relationship is in a good place and that Megan is happy,” the source said.

The successful reconciliation comes after Us Weekly reported in March that Fox and Kelly had taken a break from dating. “Megan and MGK are currently on a break but are still in contact,” a source said at the time. “They are very hot and cold. [They] have stalled wedding planning to work on their issues. Their relationship is pretty volatile at the moment. They are currently off, but still texting each other.”